Squark is a great place to begin or advance your career in the AI industry. We offer compensation and benefits and an unparalleled opportunity for growth. If you seek a place to make a difference as an early member of a start-up, you've found it!
Customer Success Manager
Squark is looking for a customer success manager who will be the primary point of contact for our clients. As such, you will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, and educating clients on the product. You will understand client outcomes through both formal and informal feedback. This feedback will turn into onboarding, retention strategies and help to inform product road map.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity where you will start out solo and then quickly grow a team to service clients worldwide.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding & training of new clients/users, as well as provide post onboarding support.
- Collaborate with the product and development team to configure our platform to fit client requirements and troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
- Provide input into product, marketing, and sales based on client feedback.
- Understand client outcomes through direct communication and analyzing customer success and health metrics.
- Collaborate closely with sales team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Measure clients’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to clients to ensure that they get the most out of the platform.
- Not only execute, but help develop the Squark Customer Success Playbook.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ Years experience in customer success or account management
- Experience at a SaaS/software company is preferred
- Background of working in a client facing role.
- Startup experience is a plus – working at a Seed or A Round Stage startup is preferable
- Willingness to take initiative, Self Starter
- Understands SaaS software UX and process
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change (be flexible)
- Driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Well organized with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information
- Works well under pressure
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Video Conference Training
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce, HubSpot, and Marketing Automation software
ML Java Engineer
Squark is looking engineers who to help us continue to build our vision. In a nutshell, our AI does AI in way that abstracts away all the technical complexity, so business people can quickly create models and get predictions. If you are passionate about the next generation of automation for prediction, including cutting-edge algorithms CNNs, GANs, and Generative Networks, then apply. This is a ground floor opportunity with equity.
What we’re looking for:
- B.S./M.S/Ph.D in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Operations Research or similar field OR 5 years industry experience in same.
- Fluency with machine learning languages and tools such as Python, R, H20, Octave, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.
- Must know how to code Java
- Experience with Postgress
- Non-ML back-end and front-end experience is a plus
- Experience working with natural language, regression/classification/clustering, statistical methods, deep learning, etc.
- Familiarity and comfort with at least one *nix OS and related tools, including AWS EC2 and so on.
- Data Science background a huge plus
- Experience with big data tools a big plus (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
We move fast and deliberately, so the role will require the ability to adapt, and you will be responsible for:
- Working to help define and deliver technical direction for Product, and helping Sales scope and deliver new POCs
- Extending our already existing ML algorithms and approaches with new techniques and innovations.
- Designing, implementing, and extending a machine learning system, including the front, middle, and back-end
- Working with engineering team to create new features and capabilities.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Squark is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to help us continue to grow. You are skilled in data integration and analysis and will be critical to driving growth. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining reporting, delivering insightful analyses across the customer journey, including all aspects of acquisition funnel. You will track metrics and customer trends in way that enables cross-company visibility, and provides key stakeholders with relevant and timely growth information. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in and passion for statistics and data analysis while also possessing a keen understanding of digital marketing, digital analytics, conversion optimization – and wants to learn all about AI and machine learning.
- Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring and reporting on conversion rates, channel performance, and marketing effectiveness
- Provide insights and make recommendations based upon data analyses and results
- Develop dashboards and visualizations for ongoing measurement and insights
- Design and implement ad hoc and automated analysis scripts, summary tables, charts and interactive tools to present your results
- Deepen understanding of users through acquisition and churn analyses as well as clustering and segmentation
- Conduct analysis to uncover insights about our product and users through cohort analysis, A/B tests, funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.
- Collaborate with coworkers on tracking and attribution to most effectively measure performance of each channel
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product, and engineering
- Use our products on our data.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ yrs experience working with and analyzing large data sets; digital marketing analytics experience preferred
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline preferred
- Expert Excel Skills
- Exposure to BI tools like Domo, Qlik, Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL and ability to write queries or use a visual tool to query.
- Ability to communicate results clearly and a demonstrated focus on driving growth
Experience with marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Optimizely, etc.).
Squark is growing our sales team! As an Account Executive, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards Squark mission.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of Squark software and to corporate and enterprise level businesses
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Squark can grow their businesses
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if Squark can be a strategic investment for their growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are top producers in their current roles
- Have sharp focus on their goals and manage their daily, weekly and monthly activities to achieve them
- Want uncapped earning potential and equity participation.