Squark is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to help us continue to grow. You are skilled in data integration and analysis and will be critical to driving growth. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining reporting, delivering insightful analyses across the customer journey, including all aspects of acquisition funnel. You will track metrics and customer trends in way that enables cross-company visibility, and provides key stakeholders with relevant and timely growth information. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in and passion for statistics and data analysis while also possessing a keen understanding of digital marketing, digital analytics, conversion optimization – and wants to learn all about AI and machine learning.
- Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring and reporting on conversion rates, channel performance, and marketing effectiveness
- Provide insights and make recommendations based upon data analyses and results
- Develop dashboards and visualizations for ongoing measurement and insights
- Design and implement ad hoc and automated analysis scripts, summary tables, charts and interactive tools to present your results
- Deepen understanding of users through acquisition and churn analyses as well as clustering and segmentation
- Conduct analysis to uncover insights about our product and users through cohort analysis, A/B tests, funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.
- Collaborate with coworkers on tracking and attribution to most effectively measure performance of each channel
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product, and engineering
- Use our products on our data.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ yrs experience working with and analyzing large data sets; digital marketing analytics experience preferred
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline preferred
- Expert Excel Skills
- Exposure to BI tools like Domo, Qlik, Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL and ability to write queries or use a visual tool to query.
- Ability to communicate results clearly and a demonstrated focus on driving growth
Experience with marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Optimizely, etc.).