Nearly every department (Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Marketing, etc.) has become data-driven over the past couple of decades as new ways of collecting, processing, and visualizing data have emerged, but the marketing group is one of the standouts as they have leaned into adopting new data-driven tools and technologies to understand their customers and get an edge in their market space.
Over the years, some of these new technologies have required challenging implementations or significant training to be able to use, understand, and action, but the latest change sweeping across marketing teams is no-code predictive analytics powered by artificial intelligence (AI). It is checking all the right boxes, driving business forward while improving the lives of data-driven marketers using the technology.
1. Time. With a no-code solution, marketing teams are able to run data science projects themselves without having to wait in a queue with other departments. Automated projects are also run in a fraction of the time compared to a data scientist’s average time to build a model.
2. Ease-of-Use. Like websites that can now get built with no-code/drag-and-drop technology, so can data science predictive analytics projects. Squark’s automated system guides the user through the entire project in just a few clicks.
3. The ability to pivot. In marketing, things are constantly changing. Models built by data scientists require a lot of effort to make changes. Squark’s solution can be altered or cloned and tweaked in minutes.
“[Using Squark], now we can run those models in an afternoon, or if we need to refresh it, it’s kinda set on lock, just push a button, take the new model results, and activate against those.” – Jake Collins, Director of Marketing Intelligence at UPMC
4. Understanding and actioning off results. Squark’s AI data science technology includes supporting reports in addition to the predicted results. Explainable insight reports, pivot tables, and more so you can be confident in the results and have more information to put back into your campaigns.
5. Creating more room in the budget. More specific targeting is more efficient targeting.
“When you’re a marketer, and you’re [targeting is] going from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 75, it lets you stretch what you’re able to do with those dollars.” – Jake Collins
6. More opportunities to explore other activities. With more room in the budget, marketing teams can double down on the things that are already while so testing and exploring more areas—all without having to request additional funds.
7. Becoming the data superhero. Using AI to uncover insights and drive results for the company won’t just make you a data-driven marketer, but a marketing data superhero … and people will notice.
AI improves the lives of data-driven marketers by putting the power of data science and predictive analytics directly in their hands, making it easy to use, giving them forward-looking, data-back results and insights.
Contact our team for a demo today, and start improving your day-to-day life at work while driving results and standing out to the lead and leadership.
Squark no-code AI SaaS platform is the most flexible, fastest, and easy-to-use automation of AI on the planet. Use clicks (not code) to automatically find AI-insights in the data you already have. Prioritize decisions and know what actions to take using any data from any system. Drive growth and expansion by forecasting customer outcomes over time, understanding attribution & media mix, predicting lifetime value, and improving retention . Squark’s no-code AI is as simple and easy-to-use as a spreadsheet. It’s built for analysts yet our award-winning software is more powerful, accurate, scalable, and feature-rich than many other AI systems deployed in business today.