Squark is looking for a mid-career colleague who will wear a number of hats creating and driving business for Squark.
Squark is not a reseller, a data storage company, chat bot company, or some fake AI company shilling a rules-based solution or some light ML. Squark is the real deal AI. As such Squark is more extensive to understand; thus, the right person will need to have the ability to think of the different scenarios into which to apply Squark, from the business and technical perspectives.
You will be working on the following right now:
- Responsible for the entire Business Development Life Cycle.
- Identifying new business opportunities, supporting business development strategies,
completing contractual obligations.
- Contacting and screening potential customers through cold-calling and other lead
generation and demand generation activities.
- Selling Squark software, services, and solutions to accounts and converting contacts
and leads to sales.
- Participating in marketing efforts for the sales organization.
- Being well-organized with strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve
objectives autonomously and with team members.
- Learning new technologies.
- Participating in expansion and growth of the company.
- Reporting you and BDR team’s progress and work.
- Creating prospecting lists
- Writing and A/B testing emails with marketing
- Updating records and cleaning CRM data.
- Maintaining email marketing process and marketing data (including lists).
- Generating daily/weekly reports from SFDC for SDR call lists.
- Responsibility to report on conversion rates and forecast full funnel.
- Assist in building ABM programs (customized landing pages, customized content, etc.), online advertising, and marketing automation.
- Driving freemium users to conversion.
- Traveling to Client sites as appropriate (post-Covid).
We are looking for people who have:
- 3+ years experience in AI or ML or demonstrable experience.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or science preferred.
- Experience with the following tools: Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Domo, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability to wear many hats and be flexible, strong communication skills, and thrives in a startup culture.
- Interest in revenue operations, demand generation, and customer success.
- Low ego, team player and can also work independently.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- A desire to grow into a larger managerial role in the future
- Interest in AI, ML, or analytics technologies
- A Results oriented mindset and enjoys a fast paced environment.
Squark is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we can work together as a team to serve our customers.